RDP grants you and your partner use of the RDP Couples Communication Course for 6 months (180 days) for your personal use only. You and your partner may view the videos from all 10 modules, as well as take the quizzes, and view/download the handouts.
By purchasing the RDP Couples Communication Course you authorize RDP to charge your credit or debit card.
Free cancellation if within 7 days and you do not go past the fourth module. After either 7 days have passed OR going past the fourth module there is no refund.
4. Website, Video and Handout usage
You agree to not attempt to violate the security of the RDP website, or disassemble any portion of the RDP videos or handouts for further use. You agree not to redistribute or share any RDP videos or handouts. You agree not to copy the RDP videos via any means. You may download only the RDP handouts for you and your partners personal use.
5. Proprietary Rights
Dr. Sean Robertson/RDP own all content on www.relationshipdevelopmentprogram.com and within the RDP Couples Communication Course (including but not limited to all videos, images, logos, etc.). RDP is a federally recognized trademark of the Relationship Development Program. All contents of the website, including but not limited to all videos and handouts have been registered/copyrighted with the United States Federal Government. RDP retains all rights to this content worldwide.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dr. Sean Robertson/RDP and its affiliates, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, or licensors thereof (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, sustained by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of your use of the RDP Couples Communication Course, or any breach by you or any user of your account. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. RDP reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
7. Disclaimers Limitations of liability (The RDP Couples Course will be referred to as the course.)
- (a)You Assume All Responsibility and Risk for Your Use of the Course. The Course as Provided “as Is” Without Representations or Warranties of Any Kind, Either Express or Implied, Including Warranties of Title, Non-infringement, or Implied Warranties of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose.
- (b) While We Make Good Faith Efforts to Include Substantially Accurate Information in the Services, Errors or Omissions May Occur. If We Receive Notice of Errors or Omissions, We Will Make Reasonable Efforts to Correct Them in Due Course; But We Make No Representations or Warranties Regarding the Accuracy, Completeness, Performance, Currency, or Fitness for a Particular Purpose of the Services, That the Services Will Meet Your Requirements, or as to the Results That Will Be Derived from Using Any of the Information Included in the Services.
- (c) You Assume All Responsibilities and Obligations with Respect to Any Decisions, Advice, Conclusions or Recommendations Made or given as a Result of the Use of the Course, Including Without Limitation Any Decision Made or Action Taken by You in Reliance upon Course. The Course Shall Not Constitute or Be Construed as a Recommendation, Solicitation, Offer or Opinion by RDP or Our Affiliates, Principals or Content Providers, for Any Financial Transaction or the Purchase of Any Financial Instrument, Including but Not Limited to Securities, or Any Kind of Investment. Past Performance Is No Guarantee of Future Results.
- (d) You Assume All Responsibility and Risk for Your Use of the Services. There Is No Guarantee That You Will Achieve Any Particular Results Using the Techniques and Ideas Provided in Connection with the Course. All Information Provided in Connection with the Services Is Intended for Educational Purposes Only, for a General Audience, and Not as Specific Advice Tailored for an Individual or Business. None of the Information Provided in Connection with the Services Shall Be Construed to Constitute Medical, Psychological, or Other Professional Advice; We Urge You to Consult with an Appropriate Licensed Professional If You Seek Any Such Advice. If You or Someone You Love Is Experiencing Dangerous or Suicidal Thoughts, Reach out to Your Local Medical Authority or Local Support Hotline.
8. Law Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Canada & the United States of America. You and Dr. Sean Robertson/RDP agree that any action or dispute between us will be resolved exclusively by arbitration in the state of California.
We may modify these Terms at any time by posting changes on the Sites; however,
- (i) these changes will only become effective and binding with respect to you after we provide notice on the Sites that these Terms have changed and you first use any of the Services following the date of such posting,
- (ii) the changes will only apply with respect to your use of the Course after such changes become effective, and
- (iii) any change in payment obligations will only apply to your subsequent purchases on, or usage of, the Course. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable and do not agree with them, you thereafter will have no right to use or access the Services.
11. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that any of the Course information contains content that infringes on your copyright, please forward the following information by email to email@example.com. Please include: § Your telephone number and email address; § A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; § A description of where the alleged infringing material is located; § A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; § An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and § A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
12. Protected material
By signing up for the RDP Couples Communication Course, you agree that you will not distribute, copy, or create any content that is recognizably similar to any content from the Course without the express consent of Dr. Sean Robertson. By agreeing to these conditions, you hereby accept any and all material pertaining to Dr. Sean Robertson's work (courses, handouts, videos, or any other RDP content) as owned solely by Dr. Sean Robertson, and you will not replicate it in any form.
No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and RDP as a result of these Terms and/or your use of the Course. These Terms shall be effective as of the date accepted by you. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and RDP with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior understandings, statements or representations, whether electronic, oral or written, regarding the Services. RDP may assign these Terms at its discretion. You may not assign these Terms. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced. In addition to money damages, RDP shall be entitled to seek equitable relief where appropriate if you breach of any of these Terms. These Terms are severable and may be construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties’ mutual intent. The titles and subtitles in these Terms are used for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing it. All references herein to “including” and variations thereof shall be deemed to mean, “including, but not limited to.” All references herein to “we,” “our” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to RDP. All references herein to “you,” “your” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to you individually, if you are entering into these Terms on an individual basis, and to the corporation, partnership or other organization or legal entity that you represent, if you are entering into these Terms on behalf of such organization or entity. Notices to you required or permitted hereunder shall be made to you at the most recent email address on file with RDP. Notices to us shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.